Monday, June 6, 2011

A Simple "Thank - you"... and an update!

I just want to thank those of you who have written some incredible blogs to inspire me to start my own. Thank you, Tara Parsons, Annie Meyer, and April Collie. Your blogs are great and so fun to read. Anyone I have forgotten, I am sorry. I'm sure yours are awesome, too! I love peeking inside your lives and feelings! 


I plan to blog more often and hopefully do more interviews as soon as I find more people willing to let me ask them some questions! My readers seem to have really enjoyed them, as have I! Hopefully I will start blogging more frequently so I don't get out of the habit of blogging. 


Dave Krusen of Pearl Jam has graciously given me permission to submit his interview to some magazines for publication but I have yet to hear back from the magazines. I contacted Spin, Rolling Stone, Hit Parader and Drum Magazine, so far. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I may ask Travis Warren if I can submit his interview to magazines as well. Both guys gave amazing interviews and I have had some great feedback. Travis sure gave some fun and interesting quotes in his interview and people have LOVED them!


I have also contacted Brad Smith (bassist for Blind Melon and Unified Theory and founder of Abandon Jalopy) for an interview, who simply replied with one question.. "Where would this interview be posted?".. I answered him with, "just in my blog, if that is all you would like". I have not heard back since then, so he is a possibility, but not confirmed. In addition to Brad, I contacted Chris Shinn of Unified Theory, Christopher Thorn of Blind Melon, Unified Theory and more recently Awolnation and Glen Graham of Blind Melon. I am awaiting their responses, still. I plan to contact more artists from other bands as well. This was just my starting point.




No comments:

Post a Comment