Friday, May 27, 2011

My Perfect Alpine Valley Pearl Jam Setlist

I have decided to write out MY idea of a perfect set list for Pearl Jam's Alpine Valley shows.. this may or may not be in the actual order I want to hear them.. I have not yet decided. I tried to narrow it down to 30 songs, which was nearly impossible.. I gave up on narrowing it down at 31. Honestly, I wouldn't really have to narrow it down if I separated the set lists into TWO lists, since they ARE playing two nights, but, this is an idea of what I would love to hear between the two nights.. BELIEVE ME, I had to cut out a LOT of wonderful songs. The bad thing about bands making more and more albums is the fact that you are less and less likely to hear your favorite songs live because there is so much material. Enjoy!


Present Tense
Faithful
Army Reserve
Unemployable
All or None
Rival
Gone
Gimme Some Truth
Tremor Christ
Throw Your Arms Around Me
The Fixer
Better Man
Once
Dissident
Glorified G
In Hiding
Grievance
Porch
Black
Release
Dirty Frank
Last Exit
State of Love and Trust
Alone
Footsteps
Leash
Hold On
Not For You
Smile
I Got Shit
Rain O'er Me



No comments:

Post a Comment